<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									East of I-95 Teams - Neuse News Sports Message Boards				            </title>
            <link>https://neusenewssports.com/community/east-of-i-95-teams/</link>
            <description>The home of Neuse News Sports community conversation.</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 05:05:04 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>East of i95 rankings after 6 weeks...</title>
                        <link>https://neusenewssports.com/community/east-of-i-95-teams/east-of-i95-rankings-after-6-weeks/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 04:29:23 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[full rankings:behind PQ is wrong. What else?
&nbsp;IMG_2053.jpeg]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>full rankings: <a href="https://neusenewssports.com/east-of-i-95-top-92-football-rankings-after-week-6/">https://neusenewssports.com/east-of-i-95-top-92-football-rankings-after-week-6/</a><br /><br />Ptank behind PQ is wrong. What else?</p>
<div id="wpfa-5155" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" href="//neusenewssports.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790828963-IMG_2053.jpeg" target="_blank" title="IMG_2053.jpeg"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i>&nbsp;IMG_2053.jpeg</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://neusenewssports.com/community/east-of-i-95-teams/">East of I-95 Teams</category>                        <dc:creator>Trey Scott</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://neusenewssports.com/community/east-of-i-95-teams/east-of-i95-rankings-after-6-weeks/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Best Player East of I-95?</title>
                        <link>https://neusenewssports.com/community/east-of-i-95-teams/best-player-east-of-i-95/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 04:14:20 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Name the athlete, school and position—then make your case.Use current performance, impact on winning and level of competition. Keep the debate respectful.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Name the athlete, school and position—then make your case.<br /><br />Use current performance, impact on winning and level of competition. Keep the debate respectful.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://neusenewssports.com/community/east-of-i-95-teams/">East of I-95 Teams</category>                        <dc:creator>Trey Scott</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://neusenewssports.com/community/east-of-i-95-teams/best-player-east-of-i-95/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		