<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Basketball HQ - Neuse News Sports Message Boards				            </title>
            <link>https://neusenewssports.com/community/basketball-hq/</link>
            <description>The home of Neuse News Sports community conversation.</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 05:07:09 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Top Teams in The East 2026-27 Season?</title>
                        <link>https://neusenewssports.com/community/basketball-hq/top-teams-in-the-east-2026-27-season/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 04:18:11 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Tell me who are the heavy hitters, top scorers, best championship equipped teams in the area?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Tell me who are the heavy hitters, top scorers, best championship equipped teams in the area?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://neusenewssports.com/community/basketball-hq/">Basketball HQ</category>                        <dc:creator>Trey Scott</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://neusenewssports.com/community/basketball-hq/top-teams-in-the-east-2026-27-season/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Build Your East of I-95 Starting Five</title>
                        <link>https://neusenewssports.com/community/basketball-hq/build-your-east-of-i-95-starting-five/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 04:13:29 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Build a five-player lineup using current boys or girls basketball players from east of I-95.Name your five, assign positions if you want, and explain why your lineup would win.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Build a five-player lineup using current boys or girls basketball players from east of I-95.<br /><br />Name your five, assign positions if you want, and explain why your lineup would win.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://neusenewssports.com/community/basketball-hq/">Basketball HQ</category>                        <dc:creator>Trey Scott</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://neusenewssports.com/community/basketball-hq/build-your-east-of-i-95-starting-five/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		